We love all of our clients at The Barber Room, and we want to make sure everyone feels at home in our friendly Barbershop. That’s why we’ve set a few basic policies to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has an experience that leaves them wanting to return. Take a quick read. If you have any questions, just get in touch.
1. If you have any feedback comments or concerns click "Directions and Support" on the top right to let us know about your experience.
2. Always be respectful to those around you.
3. When booking your appointment, please remember to call ahead or cancel if you won't be able to make it. No show appointments will still be charged as the barber will lose that slot for the day.
4. If you have to wait longer than 30 minutes for your appointment you will receive 50% off your services.
5. If your barber is not available for their scheduled appointment, you will receive your services free of charge.
6. Your haircut will be corrected free of charge if needed and you will be reimbursed for your initial services.
7. Please be respectful inside the shop.
8. All barbers disinfect chair, cape, tools, and replace gloves after every client, please notify the shop if you have any concerns.